Thursday, August 27, 2009

fatreg.com - an apology

Eagle-eyed readers may have noticed that there have been no updates to the site for some months. Unfortunately, my hard drive failed, taking with it the site, all my work, and (even more importantly to me) over three years' worth of photographs... nothing was recoverable. I've had rather a lot of work to do in catching up as a result, and fatreg.com has, unfortunately, had to take a back seat.

I'm also not going to Reading this year... the first time I've been unable to since I first went way back in 1983. Work commitments have got in the way for the first time.

If you've been this year, please post your thoughts or a review in the forum (you don't have to register).

Normal service is about to be resumed, and I hope to be back at the Festival next summer.